Our M.Sc. Programme in Computer Science aims to
- provide a postgraduate level knowledge in computer science, including:
- mastery of knowledge in state-of-the-art information technology, emerging software technology, and latest research topics in computer science;
- understanding, analysis, management, and handling of real life information technology problems in workplace;
- awareness of the latest development in computer science research and computer industry in both worldwide and local contexts.
- provide a core level of generic skills related to:
- written and oral communication skills;
- conduct of literature reviews;
- analytical skills for problem solving, including critical analysis, problem identification, and devising practical solutions.
- provide a positive attitude towards and willingness to:
- communicate and cooperate effectively with other people in teamwork;
- take up leadership opportunities;
- propose and present new thoughts or ideas with a critical and open mindset;
- identify and apply appropriate computer science knowledge to solutions;
- adapt solutions to reflect social, economic, environmental, health and safety considerations.