Targeted Taught Postgraduate Programmes Fellowships Scheme
The MSc Programme in Computer Science is eligible for the Targeted Taught Postgraduate Programmes Fellowships Scheme in 2024-25 intake.
Awardees are required to pay a tuition fee of HK$42,100 for the Programme, and the differences will be subsidised by the fellowships subject to a cap of HK$120,000 for each student for the whole Programme, regardless of the actual study period.
For more details of the Scheme, please refer to UGC website.
Eligibility and Assessment Criteria
- Local students, both full-time and part-time, admitted to the Programme for the 2024-25 Intake are eligible to apply for the Scheme.
- The fellowships will be awarded to students on a merit basis; assessment criteria include but not limited to the following:
- Academic achievements;
- Professional qualifications;
- Relevant working experience;
- Achievements in other areas; and
- Student’s personal statement regarding the commitment and plan on how they can contribute to the priority areas of Hong Kong after completing the programme.
- To avoid double subsidy, applications from students who are receiving other forms of government scholarships, including the Continuing Education Fund (except the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme under the Student Finance Office) for pursuing the Programme will not be considered.
- Submit an application for the MSc Programme in Computer Science.
- Download an Application Form (will be available on 1 Mar 2024) for filling.
- Fill the online form (will be available on 1 Mar 2024) by 30 Apr, 2024.
*Only local applicants who have got an admission offer, accepted the offer and settled the admission deposit will be considered for the Scheme.
1 Mar 2024 – 30 Apr 2024
- The Graduate School will announce the Fellowships result by July 2024.